Open house at the Brewery 22nd - 24th July 2016.
3-11pm Friday, 12midday-11pm Saturday, 12midday-5pm Sunday
The brewers go mad and all experimental!
This year, expect unusual and new beers featuring cask ageing, wood ageing and new ideas
ALMOST FINAL beer list (18/07/16) as follows (all just £2.50 a pint except the strong ones!):
ALL FROM AMBER ALES:
- Chilli 6 4.0% Tastes like beer, but with a warming afterglow
- Hop Gold 4.0% - Derbyshire Gold dry hopped with UK Cascade (uses hop pellets)
- Liquorice vanilla and coffee stout 4.0%
- Cucumber and Mint 4.0% - refreshing golden summer ale
- Sour Barnes I - aged with a mix of Brettanomyces, Saccharomyces, Lactobacillus and Pediococcus
- Sour Barnes II - aged with 'Lactobacillus delbrueckii'
- Mango Fandango 4.1% - made with real fruit
- Hop Project Cardinal 4.2% - golden ale with Styrian Cardinal single hop
- Hop Project Ahtanum 4.2% - golden ale with Ahtanum single hop
- Chocolate Orange Stout I 4.4% - new experimental recipe with dried orange
- Chocolate Orange Stout II 4.4% - new experimental recipe with fresh orange zest
- Revelation 4.5% - new twist on our Revolution
- Green Gathering 4.3% - new collaboration beer, toffee and hoppy
- Fruit Tart 5.0% - aged brown fruit beer with damsons, plums and berries
- Vintage Ruby 5.1% - our Winter Ruby seasonal aged in cask for over 2 years
- Angel Jasmine IPA 5.5% - new recipe with more hops to complement the jasmine flowers
- Brett IPA 6.5% - aged with Brettanomyces Bruxellensis
- Double IPA 7.4% - boom. Over & out...