Back by popular demand... open house at the Brewery 20th-21st June 2014.
3-11pm Friday, 12midday-11pm Saturday
The brewers go mad and all experimental!
This year, expect unusual and new beers featuring cask aging, new yeasts and innovation.
Last year's beer list:
- Vintage pale - Our Barnes Wallis bitter aged 18 months (4.1%)
- Winter Ruby - In case of snow here's the return of our winter special (5.1%)
- Abbey Stout - New Belgian-style stout aged with Brettanomyces culture (6%)
- Abbey Stout - New Belgian-style stout aged with a tang (lambic culture) (6%)
- Hop Project - Latest in a series of monthly single-hop beers: Chinook (4.2%)
- Amarillo - Dry hop Barnes Wallis with Amarillo (US) (4.1%)
- Galaxy - Dry hop Barnes Wallis with Galaxy (AUS) (4.1%)
- Ginger & Lemon - As requested, more ginger! (4%)
- "Lager & Lime" - Summer refresher (4%)
- Chilli 6 - The return of the favourite for a warm afterglow (4%)
- Amber XX - Export IPA of the old school (6.5%)
- Jasmine Hop - Different take on our Jasmine IPA with more hop aroma (5%)
- Black Cherry Stout (4.4%)
- Revolution VI - Next iteration of this work in progress American Amber (4.5%)
- Milk Stout - Sweet stout with more body (4.2%)
- Dambuster - full flavoured hoppy golden IPA (5.2%)