Back by popular demand... open house at the Brewery 18th-19th July 2014.
3-11pm Friday, 12midday-11pm Saturday
The brewers go mad and all experimental!
This year, expect unusual and new beers featuring cask aging, new yeasts and innovation.
ALMOST FINAL beer list as follows (all just £2.50 a pint except the Double IPA!):
- Lemongrass, Lime & Ginger 4.0% Naturally flavoured golden ale
- Boom Boom 4.0% Hoppy golden ale with a secret ingredient
- Chilli 6 4.0% tastes like beer, but with a warming afterglow
- Almond Dark 4.4% Dark and complex speciality stout
- Vintage Pale Ale 1 4.1% Pale ale cask conditioned for 6 months
- Cascade Barnes 4.1% Barnes Wallis dry hopped with Cascade
- Citra Wallis 4.1% Barnes Wallis dry hopped with Citra
- Hop Project Simcoe 4.2% single hopped with Simcoe in the making
- Evolution II 4.9% Hoppy golden ale dry hopped with Simcoe
- Empire Export 5.9% Traditional IPA with brettanomyces culture
- Dambuster Special 5.2% Our golden IPA with extra Galena hops
- Damson Ruby 5.3% Ruby ale fermented on fresh damsons
- South Pacific IPA 5.5% Golden IPA hopped with New Zealand's Nelson Sauvin
- Imperial XXX 6.5% Highly hopped heritage IPA aged in sherry oak
- Double IPA dry hop 8.4% Extra hoppy version of the hop monster
Belgian sour beers are typically blended with stock ale for the best flavour.
Now you can blend it yourself! With two soured beers and a stock oak-aged one you can decide what's the best mix:
- Sour Blonde 4.0% Soured ale for blending with oak aged stock ale
- Vintage Pale Ale 2 5.0% Tart pale ale cask aged for 15 months
- French Blonde 4.0% aged in French oak