Later than usual due to the demands of moving our location... open house at the Brewery 2nd - 4th October 2015.
3-11pm Friday, 12midday-11pm Saturday, 12midday-6pm Sunday
The brewers go mad and all experimental!
This year, expect unusual and new beers featuring cask ageing, wood ageing and new ideas
FINAL beer list (01/10/15) as follows (all just £2.50 a pint except the strong ones!):
- Chilli 6 4.0% Tastes like beer, but with a warming afterglow
- Chocolate and Ginger Stout 4.0% a new flavour combination experiment
- The Old Spyglass 4.1% Dark botanical stout with vanilla aged in oak
- Warrior Barnes 4.1% Barnes Wallis dry hopped with Warrior
- Ahtanum Wallis 4.1% Barnes Wallis dry hopped with Ahtanum
- Vintage Pale Ale 1 4.2% hoppy pale ale cask aged for 12 months
- Hop Project Simcoe 4.2% single hopped with Simcoe in the making, dry hopped for more flavour
- Rye IPA 4.5% Launching our new Autumn seasonal ale
- Dambuster Special 5.2% Our golden IPA with extra hops
- Vintage Pale Ale 2 Old Empire Export 5.9% Traditional IPA cask aged for 18 months
- Sloe Porter 6.0% Dark fruity ale, cloudy with the juice of many sloes
- Imperial Oak 6.5% Our flagship heritage IPA with extra hops, then aged in bourbon oak
- Double IPA 8.2% our hop monster with more hops!
PENTRICH BREWING COMPANY, Peasehill, Ripley
- Kiama 4.6% A light and hoppy pale ale
- Cut Your teeth 4.7% Session IPA
- Irish Stout 4.2% tasty bit light, easy drinking stout
- Check IPA 5.7% English IPA with Czech hops Kazbek and Saaz