Open house at the Brewery 22nd - 24th July 2016.
3-11pm Friday, 12midday-11pm Saturday, 12midday-5pm Sunday
The brewers go mad and all experimental!
This year, expect unusual and new beers featuring cask ageing, wood ageing and new ideas
PROVISIONAL beer list (01/06/16) as follows (all just £2.50 a pint except the strong ones!):
ALL FROM AMBER ALES:
- Chilli 6 4.0% Tastes like beer, but with a warming afterglow
- Brett IPA - aged with Brettanomyces Bruxellensis
- Sour Barnes I - aged with a mix of Brettanomyces, Saccharomyces, Lactobacillus and Pediococcus
- Sour Barnes II - aged with 'Lactobacillus delbrueckii'
- Chocolate Orange Stout - new recipe!
- Mango Fandango - made with real fruit
- Dry hop Gold 1
- Dry hop Gold 2
- Liquorice and coffee stout 4.0%
- Vintage Ruby 5.1%
- Sloe Porter 7.0%